A new Pioneer have arrived and believed that there is a lot of ore still available in the old mine of Great Chapperal... Let's see what he can find there. It was closed for a reason... But if it's not about not ore depletion, what it could be ?
The new Mineshaft and its building is available for 39.99€ (without taxes)
All Updates, supports and any communications with me and the one I work with are on my discord : https://discord.gg/pCDd5aNaey
List of rooms in the bunker (outside of some corridors):
LV 0 :
- Worker entrance
LV -1 :
- Lockers room with laundry and shower
- 2 toilets (1 Women, 1 Men)
- Sick bay
- Equipment storage room with a front
- Cafetaria with rest room
LV -2 :
- Directors Office
- CEO Office
- Security Chief Office
- Briefing Room
- Surveillance Room
- Armory with a front
Change exterior on all the path of the Mineshaft :
- One entrance (at the top) and one exit (at the bottom)
- Lights on the path
Mine open with the door use now as a decoration in the bunker
Mine Modification and additions:
- Modification of all the dead-ends.
- Add Mine Elevators
- Add 4 Levels (so 5 Levels of mine in total).
- List of coordinates (available in the first layers of files) given to put teleport point between levels with the elevators. (no script available for now). Made to create a labyrinth between levels .
Step 1 : Drag and drop the folder into your server resources with this format (Ressources>nameofmystuff>_ressource.lua+stream>little files). There is two files which one is to unlock some props that it's locked for some reason
Step 2 : Check Interiorproxies to make it compatible with the others.
Step 3 : Go to your Server Config and add the "nameofmystuff" in your server config files
Step 4 : pray to the server to make it available to your player
technical detail and working team
only me this time around
List of vanilla files modified (... well damn... yep there's a lot) :
- cs6_08_38.ybn - cs6_08_interior_cs6_08_mine_int.ytyp - cs6_08_land.ytd - cs6_08_land_03.ydr - cs6_08_mine.ydr - cs6_08_mine_decals.ydr - cs6_08_mine_decals+hidr.ytd - cs6_08_mine_int.ybn - cs6_08_mine_rocks.ydr - cs6_08_mine_rocks+hidr.ytd - cs6_08_mine_shadow.ydr - cs6_08_mine2.ybn - cs6_08_minelight_00.ydr - cs6_08_mines00.ydr - cs6_08_mines00_det.ydr - cs6_08_mines00_det+hidr.ytd - cs6_08_mines00_det001.ydr - cs6_08_mines01.ydr - cs6_08_mines01_det.ydr - cs6_08_mines02.ydr - cs6_08_mines02_det.ydr - cs6_08_mines03.ydr - cs6_08_mines03_det.ydr - cs6_08_mines04.ydr - cs6_08_mines04_det.ydr - cs6_08_mines05.ydr - cs6_08_mines05_det.ydr - cs6_08_mines06.ydr - cs6_08_mines06_det.ydr - cs6_08_mines07.ydr - cs6_08_mines07_det.ydr - hi@cs6_08_mine_int.ybn - hi@lr_cs6_08_17.ybn - lr_cs6_08.ymap - lr_cs6_08_26.ybn - lr_cs6_08_38.ybn - lr_cs6_08_critical_0.ymap - lr_cs6_08_interior_cs6_08_mine_int.ymap - lr_cs6_08_long_0.ymap - lr_cs6_08_long_1.ymap - lr_cs6_08_strm_0.ymap - lr_cs6_08_strm_2.ymap - lr_cs6_lod.ymap - lr_cs6_roads_strm_0.ymap